Radinn Jetboard Fins Twin Pack
5 in stock
5 in stock
Radinn jetboard FCS II Fins are designed for surfers who want a combination of speed and maneuverability in a wide range of conditions. Twin fins allow you to carve better with more control during advanced moves such as kick turns, cutbacks, and even ollies.
The Radinn Carve and Radinn Freeride use just one pair of fins for added stability, while the Radinn X-Sport Freeride can take advantage of the full quad fin setup to truly maximize the grip. The use of the full quad setup has been proved most useful for heavier and more aggressive riders.
- Ride through choppy water without tipping over or falling off your board
- Fins provide the rider with control as they shift weight, steer the board, and turn.
- Easy to install in seconds without out screws or tools
- This setup is available on Freeride jetboards and Carve jetboards.
- You may be able to order different sized FCS-II Fins from their local surf shop to further customize the stability of your Radinn jetboard.
- The fin shown in the picture is for illustration purposes only and the model delivered may differ.
NaluPay makes it easy to pay for your purchases over time
Shop with no money down and spread your payments over time, so you can get exactly what you want.
NaluPay is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and there’s no impact to your credit score for applying,1 so get started today.
- Apply with just three pieces of information
- Get a credit decision in seconds2
- Shop for the products you want today
1 There is no impact for applying, however by executing the Loan Agreement and making a purchase using NaluPay, credit usage and credit history may impact your credit profile.
2 This is not a guaranteed offer of credit and is subject to credit approval.